Sanctuary Friends Foundation of the Florida Keys
Oil Removal Agreement
Collection container and pickup information
Number of 55 gal. Containers
Frequency of pickup
Service location information
This document contains the entire agreement between Sanctuary Friends Foundation of the Florida Keys (hereafter referred to as SFFFK “recipient”) in partnership with Marathon BioDiesel, Inc. the contracted recycling company (hereafter referred to as “contractor”), and restaurant donating their waste vegetable oil (hereafter referred to as “donor”).
This agreement between the donor, recipient gives the contractor permission to locate a fryer oil pick-up container at the service location(s) listed and the exclusive right for removing waste fryer oil from said location: all oils collected will be used exclusively for the production of biofuel by Marathon BioDiesel, Inc. By signing this agreement the donor, contractor and recipient agree that:
1. The donor will provide a suitable site on its premises for contractor’s container(s) and will place all
of its waste fryer oil in those containers.
2. The donor and its employees will be mindful to not put water, food waste, grease from traps,
soap, or any other substance that is not fryer oil in contractor’s containers.
3. Contractor has permission from the donor to come on the property as often as necessary for the pick-up of
waste fryer oil.
4. Contractor will be mindful to be clean and not spill while emptying its collection container.
5. Contractor has the exclusive rights to collect all the waste fryer oil produced from the service
6. Contractor will pick up the waste fryer oil according to the conditions specified above under the
“frequency” column in the table marked “Collection container and pickup information” to start,
and more or less often as necessary in the future.
7. Contractor will provide recipient with a list of how many gallons were collected from each participating
location for each year.
8. Recipient will provide donor with a letter at the end of the year (by January 31st) stating how many
gallons of waste vegetable oil were donated for the purpose of filing IRS form 8283 to claim a tax
9. Both the donor and recipient have the right to terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, by
giving the other party 14 days written notice. Recipient will inform contractor of termination so that
contractor will pick-up the collection containers.
By signing this agreement the donor is also signifying his/her intention to terminate any existing agreement or contract with any other fryer oil collection company. Should it be necessary, the donor intends that this agreement serve as written notification to the other company and requests that they remove their property within 14 days.
Authorized Donor Representative Signature Sanctuary Friends Foundation of the Florida Keys Representative
Days/Hours of Operation:___________________________________________________________
Estimated gallons of oil used per month:_______________________________________________
Will oil be accessible off hours? q YES q NO
Current company collecting oil:______________________________________________________
Contractor (MBD) Representative ____________________________________________________